Welcome to Queensland Sentencing Information Service (QSIS)
Access to the Queensland Sentencing Information Service (QSIS) is only available via username and password granted by the Supreme Court Library Queensland to eligible subscribers.
To use the service, please read and accept the following Terms of Usage and enter your username and password:
Key Terms of Usage — for licence agreement and order form to apply for access to QSIS, click here
By clicking on the Acceptance button below the user agrees to:
- use the Service solely for their own purposes and must not redistribute the Service, or passwords associated with the Service, to any other person in any way;
- use graphs for information purposes only and not for any purpose other than that intended by the Service;
- ensure that the Service is not used for any defamatory or illegal purposes;
- not publish or make known in a public forum, other than a courtroom environment, information from the Service without the express written permission of the Licensor;
- keep confidential and must not disclose to any other person (and must ensure that its employees and agents keep confidential and do not disclose to any other person) all information which is of a confidential nature;
- ensure that any confidential information is used solely in accordance with this Agreement; and
- accept that usage of the Service by the user will be recorded and monitored by the Licensor for its own purposes.
Note, under the Supreme Court Library Act 1968 (Qld) it is an offence for an entity or person to whom access to QSIS is granted to use the information in QSIS other than for the purpose for which it was obtained (s.21).